The 15th edition of JIMFF, which will be held from 8th to 13th August, 2019 is now open for Film Submissions!
Since our launching in 2005, JIMFF has grown to be one of the largest music-themed film festivals in Asia and it has consistently gained popularity among both film and music lovers alike. We have strived to recognize and support the ever-growing creative filmmakers and musicians from all around the world.
Please grab the chance to present your outstanding film at JIMFF2019 which will be both meaningfully distinct and greatly inspiring to the Korean audiences as well as the visitors from all around the world!
March 1st ~ March 31st, 2019, 24:00 (KST)
All kinds and all length of Music Films produced after January 1st, 2017, including but not limited to drama, documentary, animation and experimental that have been made under diverse music-themes.
※ Only feature length films that never have been previously shown in Korea (at least Korean Premiere) will be considered for International Competition Section-World Music Film Today.
How to Submit
- Read and understand JIMFF2019 Rules & Regulations
- Fill out Entry Form at JIMFF’s Official Homepage.
- Upload preview screener of each film on online streaming services (e.g. Vimeo, Youtube, etc) and provide its designated URL and password (if applicable) in the entry form.
- Preview Screener link should be submitted with private link or with password for the protection & security of submitted films.
- Preview Screener link must be accessible until the end of the August, 2019.
- Before you submit the entry, please be sure to read and understand JIMFF2019 Rules & Regulations.
- Entry to the Festival must be done through the festival’s online entry system, and you must fill in requested entry form and must complete to upload Preview Screener, before Mar. 31st, 2019.
- Preview Screener must be the final version of the submitted film, and if the dialogue is not in English, Preview Screener should be in English subtitled or provide the English dialogue list in separate file.
- Entrant cannot choose screening section of its film submission, thus JIMFF will determine each film’s screening section.
- Films that will be officially screened at Jecheon International Music & Film Festival will be selected by the Festival’s Selection Committee, and only selected films will be reached via email individually.
- After being confirmed to screen at JIMFF2019, selected films cannot be withdrawn from the program.
JIMFF2019 Programming Dept.
Be sure to read and understand JIMFF2019 Rules & Regulations before you complete the entry form.
By submitting entry form, it is considered that the entrant acknowledges and agrees to all entry rules and regulations of the festival.
2018 JIMFF. All rights reserved